Skilled Independent Visa

This points tested  Visa class 189 and 190  let’s invited workers work and live permanently in Australia.

You must fulfill the Skills Assessment criteria and age criteria. You don’t need a Sponsor.

You must be invited by the Department of Home Affairs to apply for these two visa sub-classes